Thursday, May 17, 2007

Derek is an arse.

Spoiler Alert!

Derek: I met a woman last night.
Meredith: You met a woman last night?
Derek: At Joe's. Nothing happened. She was pretty, I noticed and we talked.
Meredith: So should I be worrried that you met a woman last night?
Derek: Should you be worried that I met a woman? No.. Should you be worried that flirting with that woman was the highlight of my week? Yeah you should be worried.

Oh my. I think he is being an absolute arse. Meredith had the intern exam, the deaths of her two mothers to mull over and all Derek can be is this sarcastic jerk that is such a far cry from the McDreamy we used to know. AIYAH BREAK UP LAH. After all the shit they went through at the end he is this whining boyfriend and she is this clueless girlfriend. Maybe they aren't meant to be together.

Drama. Tsk.


huiyinggg- wrote on 5:41 AM.