Thursday, May 17, 2007

There are days where you just have to disagree on EVERYTHING people says. I can't help but start all my sentences with 'BUT', which is a tad disturbing actually.

"If you have no appetite, why don't you drink the mushroom soup? I heard it's nice."
"BUT the soup got tons of pepper. I HATE pepper."

"Don't you like this drink?"
"BUT it tastes weird today!"

"I thought you are having a sore throat? Why are you eating my fried calamari?"
"BUT my throat feels fine now!"

"You always ask people to see a doc when they are sick, why arent you doing the same now?"
"BUT I have no fever already!"

"The ice cream is 14bucks."
"BUT I thought it's $11."

BUT BUT BUT. Urgh. I wish the virus would go away soon, if not all these whining, I mean, disagreeing will continue for some time.. Sigh.


huiyinggg- wrote on 8:38 PM.