Sunday, June 10, 2007

It is kind of funny how you think that you don't remember certain things but realised to your horror that you always do. So I concluded to myself that hey, maybe I am not as forgetful as I made myself out to be.

Anyway, mission trip this thursday all the way to next week! I can barely wait! (:

These past days have been spent doing a couple of things. And one included the yanking of the band-aid off a still pretty raw wound that I told myself to forget. And I guess at maybe some point of time I probably did, yet couldn't help but go back to the dark place for a while.

But God said in His word in 2Cor12:9 that His grace is sufficient for me. And I am still learning to hold on to that. Yet I believe still very muchly that as long as God is in charge, it will eventually be alright.

Aferall, faith is believing the unseen isn't it? And faith is when you can't trace God's hands in the things that are happening to you but you choose to trust His heart. Faith comes from the love for God.

I am so mumbling to myself nowadays.


I wish we didnt have this in common.


huiyinggg- wrote on 8:16 PM.