Sunday, June 03, 2007

The week has passed. According to Thaddeus, my update is nothing but short, so I shall declare that I am going to have a long update today.

Team outing on monday was very fun even though only 7 of us showed up. We were missing Van(York), Rach(Cambodia), Jasmin(Germany), Mindy(States) and Xintian(Headache). But it was still nice and fuzzy. We decided to dine at Sushi Tei and I thought it was a rather good though expensive choice.

So we sat there, talking about our lives. We reminisced about our canoeing days together, updated each other about what's happening now and speculated a little about the future. All these under the dark night sky. Me and shumin decided to cab home(Yay!) and God answered my prayer by providing a cab in the most unusual way.

And it was good time on the cab again! Going home with shumin has always been good times. We talked, we discussed and we debated about everything and anything. It's such a pity that I don't often get the chance to talk and go home with her.

Cp team outing on friday was not bad too. We dined at Kenny Rogers and tingyi even thoughtfully prepared a game for us. I had the luck to actually win one of the prize (: And my dear roomie won the other one, together I think we make a good team hahah. It was good food, great company and we played the night away.

I had to bunk in with peishan because of an early dental appt on saturday. By the time we reached her house, I was already half asleep and before I knew it, I was REALLY asleep. She woke me up a couple of times because she was sleeping all over the place but I still had a great night sleep. Haha. (:

You know we should avoid attending wedding dinners like the one Leepeng's sister held. The love songs, sweet atmosphere and blissful newly-wed will somehow throw you into a potent blend of illusion. And thats what weddings do to you, I was told. That you will have the want to get married too!

Don't you laugh at me because even peishan agree that it seems so nice to get married. Oh yes! Let's find her a good guy soon. (: Anyway, the food was very tasteful especially the shark fin. We just entertained ourselves while the dinner progressed and I feel happy that the newly-wed are going to be really happy ever after.

But then when I recall that I dont have a room to stay next semester, I don't know how to feel anymore. I guess the only thing I could do now is to pray real hard to God for Him to provide a way. Hello NTU, do you know how far you are away from Hougang? Do you know I really need to have a hall if not I will be waking up at 630am for my 930am lecture. Which is a damn evil thing to make me do. Sigh, please be nice. :(

I haven't finish rambling.


huiyinggg- wrote on 9:31 PM.