Thursday, June 07, 2007

My results are okay, by God's grace.

I woke up this morning to check the results and after viewing it, the first thing I said was 'Thank You Lord'. Because without His grace I wouldn't be able to attain such results. It is not fantastic but at least I didn't see a 'C' this semester. And even though I thought I might not make it for the 2 most-widely feared modules(namely Thermo and Organic Chem), I didn't fail!

And oh Karen, I got an A for his module! See cute tutors are effective teachers. Tested(literally) and proven. Heh. I think my friend is very amused by me. =| Again, God's grace for the A. Because despite all the distraction(him..) during the lessons and the inability to focus on the right thing(look at your tutorial not him!), I still manage to make it. Haha. Nina you must get A too :D

I recall my conversation with a certain someone last night. It again amazes me at how God choose to work sometime. And I couldn't thank Him enough for being this crystal clear(pun intended if you know what I am talking about). Anyway, it got me thinking for quite a while now.

And I still haven't stop thinking about it.

It's kind of draining me emotionally and mentally with all those thinking and dwelling, but I am asking for more energy and strength. Geez, I don't want to act like a 80 year-old woman. Haha.

Recharge, for there is work to do.


huiyinggg- wrote on 11:01 PM.