Monday, June 11, 2007

Do you know what bugs me the most during work?

When the patients stroll in one by one instead of coming all at once. The moment I plonked myself onto the comfy chair, the second patient will come and I'll have to stand up again.

The feeling is so... URGH!

But of course there are times when you encounter patients that makes it so hard for you not to frown.

Patient: Do I need to take off my shoes?
Me: No, you DON'T have to.
Patient: *Proceed to remove his shoes*

Then ask me for what!

I call this 'character moulding'. Hahahah. :D

I am desperately in need of more sleep because I am barely clocking 5 hours everyday. I need a bed... I need my comforter...

Because I am quite tied up with the mission trainings and stuff, I kind of miss my outside friends already.

I miss peishan! And I miss michelle.
I miss chiteng and that stupid leep.
I miss persis chua and deborah chen.
I miss yuzheng! And I miss training.
I miss sean's kong rubbish!

Tsk. I haven't even pack my bags yet.


huiyinggg- wrote on 7:56 PM.